Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Suicidal Lizard

We had a suicidal lizard on our hands. It jumped off the top floor. At least we think it was a lizard. 

Yes some unidentified jumping object jumped off the top floor right before our eyes and it landed to the ground. We think it was a liz
ard that committed suicide. We aren't sure 'cause it flew by really fast. So I'm going to take this blog entry to commemorate our lizard friend. This is what I believe it would look like.



I don't know why the lizard wanted to go. Maybe it was depressed, I don't know. Maybe if I was a lizard, even for a day. I'd be able to see what was wrong with Shay. (I named the lizard Shay). Having a little lizard friend is fun for awhile. But not to the lizard itself sometimes, pooping on the tile. I don't know why but I have to make this ending rhyme, it only seems better than giving this dead lizard a dime. I hope this lizard is happier wherever it maybe. Whether its floating in the ocean, or sitting in a tree. I just hope its happy up in lizard heaven. If not, I don't know why it jumped off the top floor. 
In honor of the Suicidal Lizard, Shay.

Lizzie :*-(

No comments:

Post a Comment