Monday, May 25, 2009

6 days and counting: EEP!

I leave on Sunday. Thats scary. 

Scarier than being swallowed by a tiger. That scary. People have been asking me about the trip. That just makes me even more nervous. I don't know if I can sit on a plane for like 16 hours, from Chicago to Tokyo. That will definitely kill me. But I'm going to try to get Pokemon Platinum. That will really help with the trip. Really help. And my mama-san said she'd get Juno and Napoleon Dynamite for her iPod touch to help. Hopefully, the plane will have those seat back personal t.v. movie things. 

I really can't wait to go but I don't know if I'm ready to go. Lets just say I am and then maybe I'll start believing that my self. I don't know what to pack and whether or not I have enough to pack. And I have to get up early. Lots of work. Lots of work....  


No comments:

Post a Comment